Business Line Manager MRS
The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic planning, marketing, operation, profitability and overall management of the Mining and Rock Excavation Service business in Mexico.
- Responsible for profit and loss as well as key ratios for the Business Line.
- Set and achieve ambitious profitable growth targets with high focus on customer and market share and consolidated profitability.
- Prepare, define and execute the business plan and marketing strategies in line with Division directives.
- Define strategies to maximize market coverage through efficient territory management and organization set-up, and effective distribution channels.
- Manage sales and marketing to their maximum potential.
- Manage strategic development of operational service.
- Manage and develop service centers.
- Identify key segments and customers and explore potential.
- Develop a high level customer service.
- Lead, coach, motivate and support the competence development of the MRS team.
- Interact with other Business Line Managers to further develop and optimize customer care.
- Ensure that "The Epiroc Way" and "Code of Conduct" is followed.
- Support the Epiroc vision by contributing continuously to the customer-value and a customer-care driven culture.
- Experience from working with and managing a large group of people within service and sales fields is required.
- Business management and risk control are areas of his/her expertise.
- Proven tracks record of sales and service and profitability growth, together with improvements in processes and procedures done in service under his/her command.
- at least 5 years running similar type of business environment.
- Service centers and contracts administration experience.
- International experience is a plus.
- Good understanding of customer needs and able to develop a view on future market trends and opportunities.
- Deep knowledge of Epiroc culture and "The Epiroc Way".
- Good finance understanding and Epiroc parts and service reporting procedures.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent knowledge of English.
- Experience in Mining sector in both underground and surface is a big advantage.
- University Degree in Mining, Mechanical or Industrial engineering.
- We are looking for a highly motivated manager, very analytical, strategic minded, strongly result oriented, able to work under pressure, able to meet deadlines.
- Proactive and focus in incorporating best practices among his experienced team.
- Able to understand cultural differences and incorporate them to his/her daily work.
- Able to motivate a high performing team and able to further develop the team.
- Strong customer focus and able to negotiate in difficult conditions.
- Be a team builder to create bridges with capital equipment colleagues.
- Be prepared to travel not less than 40% of the working time
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Dela detta jobb