Vice President Marketing Exploration
The division Surface and Exploration Drilling develops, manufactures and markets rock and exploration drilling equipment. The machines are used for various applications in civil and geotechnical engineering, quarries and both surface as well as underground mines worldwide. Our strong focus on innovative product design and service support systems gives added customer value. Our headquarters are in Örebro, Sweden, and the main production centers are in Sweden, Italy, India, Japan and China.
We are now looking for a Vice President Marketing Exploration for the Surface and Exploration Drilling Division (SED).
As Vice President Marketing Exploration you report directly to the Division President and you are a member of the Divisional Management Team. You will be co-responsible for a team of 9 direct reports. Additionally you will work together with the whole global SED-sales and marketing team in your function.
Your main mission will be to grow the business both organically and through acquisitions. You will do this by:
- Managing the world wide promotion, sales and distribution of exploration drilling products in close cooperation with the customer centers.
- Screen competitors’ activities in their operations in the field and in their marketing literature.
- Co-lead the product companies’ Marketing team in establishing market plans and market priorities.
- Actively screen and analyze our customers’ present and future needs. This to ensure that the right decisions are taken regarding the long term development of our products.
- Forecast the short term and long term production requirements, taking part in all product companies’ SRP meetings.
- Achieve global market leadership through managing the plan for product development and development priorities together with the R&D department and through having a strong and competent global sales organization. Increase the consolidated margin on our product by support the organization to reduce the PK by being a part of, and giving input to development projects.
- Strongly contribute to reaching the divisional sales and profit target.
- Work with Drill & Blast team to ensure common message within the marketing team.
- Cooperate with the other MR divisions not to sub-optimize the way we do things, especially in relation to overlap technologies including Automation road map.
Further it is important that you practice your leadership, and live the vision; “We work together with passionate people and courageous leaders”. You will create a passionate culture & team spirit within the SED Sales and Marketing organization (CC´s and PC´s) worldwide. Leading these teams to be present at customers, striving for enhanced market share and customer satisfaction. Safeguard that everyone in the organization respects and lives up to the key-values of Epiroc.
Experience and Personality requirements
We are looking for a dynamic, result-oriented and communicative leader with solid background in international marketing and sales. Solid experience and performance in a Customer Center is a strong plus.
You must have strategical and conceptual capability to lead and develop a global business and you shall have a proven track record of delivering results.
Demonstrated leadership skills to develop the talent pool and develop a high performing team.
University degree in a relevant field, additional experience in business, sales or people management is a strong plus.
We also expect you to have good knowledge of our products and internal processes and procedures. Fluency in English is a must.
Location and travel
This position is located in Örebro, Sweden. Extensive travelling up to 50 % is required.
Örebro is the sixth biggest city in Sweden with around 150,000 inhabitants. It is located in the center of Sweden, 2 hours to the east coast (including Stockholm) and 3 hours to the west coast. There is a good infrastructure and good facilities - including schools - and virtually no traffic, so the quality of life is high. More information on the city can be found on www.orebro.se.
Application and contacts
In this recruitment process we review applications continuously. Welcome with your application as soon as possible, but no later than December 17th.
For questions about the position please contact recruiting manager or recruiter:
Brian Doffing, President Surface & Exploration Drilling, +46 (0) 73-992 24 11.
Sari Eriksson, Vice President Human Resources, +46 (0) 70-313 38 58.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Dela detta jobb